Monday, October 3, 2022

i want to dies a jew

 Rabbi Chaim Slavititzky - matzah for a women - 

" i am the rude lady from the doc office a few months ago"

My father is in hospital only hours to live - only 48 hours to live

Your the only Rabbi I know

Rabbi Went to Hospital.

"im confused as why my dad is suddely interested in a Rabbi... we never did anything Jewish"

Ronnie ask both daughters to leave room - "Rabbi, I was born a jew... i want to dies a jew"

Rabbi - I will do a Jewish Burial... may says no I want to have bris.

Rabbi- says im not a mohel

Calls a Mohel before Rosh Hashanah (man only had 48 hours to live)

"Ronnie, I found a mohel"

Nurse - not happenig - what are you worried about, ill die?

Samantha (daugter) found out  - my dad lost it in his last days

Legal - Dept - if you find a doctor, a mohel

6 hours before rosh hashanah - Ronnie became Avrohom

Chaim stayed with him his final hours... squeezed him hand witht the waves of pain.

" I never suffere dfrom Jewish Guilt" i was happy for 8o years

BUt Doc came and said i had 48 hours to live....  something hit me...

I had everything I ever wanted.

The only t‌hing i did not have a relationship with is my soul.

I realized that nothing else i have will matter... house... money ... boat... it all evaporated.

Now I am ready to die...

But he lived through rosh hashanah (shofar)... sukkos (lulav) 

Buried as a Jew

Samantha gave her son a Bar Mitzvah


No comments: