Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rolls-Royce with no shower - Joke

Shlomo, driving a Yugo in Tel Aviv, pulls up at a stoplight next to a
Rolls-Royce, rolls down his window, and smiles at the driver of the Rolls,
“Hey, buddy, that’s a nice car. Have you got a phone in it? I’ve got one in
my Yugo!”
David, the driver of Rolls looks over and says simply, “Yes, I have a
phone.”
“Cool!” continues Shlomo. “Have you got a fridge in there, too? I got a
fridge in the back seat of my Yugo!”
David, looking annoyed, says, “Yes, I have a refrigerator.”

Shlomo goes on, “That’s great! Listen, have you got a TV in there? I got
a one right next to me.”
David, looking very annoyed by now, says, “Of course I have a television.
A Rolls-Royce is the finest luxury car in the world!”
“Say,” persists Shlomo, “Have you got a bed in your car? I got one in
the back of my Yugo!”
Upset that he hadn’t, David immediately drove off straight to his dealer
and demanded that a bed be installed in the back of the car. The next morning
David picked up his car, with a superb bed in it, a bed fit for a Rolls
Royce...
David immediately went searching for the Yugo, and only late in the
afternoon he found it parked, with all its windows fogged up from the
inside.
He knocked on the Yugo, and finally Shlomo stuck his head out, soaking
wet.
“I now have a bed in the back of my Rolls-Royce,” David stated arrogantly.
“What?!” complained Shlomo, “You got me out of the shower to tell me
this?”

No comments: